Thursday, November 18, 2010

Max the what ?

So I've been scurrying to find a new place in the last couple weeks but well, it hasn't been easy.

There have been 3 major locations that I've been Interested in and needless to say

- Living with one of my friends here - North York - Problem ? the landlord might want it for storage

-Nice people on Bloor - A bit more expensive though but only by a little bit.

- Cool apartment on Queen above a cafe - On queen - excellent location , though the room was small , guess it had been taken since the posters didn't respond to me. mostly mentioning this to give you the image of a version of me lives above a cafe: paints , Speaks French , drinks fine wine and dresses like a mime. though who am I kidding ? I can barley finger paint :) i guess this is the french half of me that's coming out.

- I could move back to Windsor then out of the city in the new year. Just a thought . I dont know yet.

Anyway onto the continuation of the drama between my roommate and landlady . Apparently there is going to be a hearing on the 25th , I cannot make this insanity up. My jaw has officially hit the floor , I mean seriously ? court ? If I would have known this was going to happen well , I would have cleared off before the guns started firing so to speak.

Now that that's all out of the way , I'm going to have to sadly inform you my medicine testing career is dead in the water . It's too bad , maybe I'm just not qualified enough meh, it happens.


But thankfully I'm still qualified for " max the mutt animation school"
Disclaimer : instead of a diploma they may just laugh at you when graduating.

Listening to: I think Ur a contra - Vampire Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment