Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cold&Bold

Hello all, as you know I've been looking for a job with some ferocity in the past few weeks
Well anyway this last week and a bit has been all about interviews , good news is I think I've struck something (fingers crossed , don't want to jinx it though technically I don't believe in those things) With that said , my latest opportunities are all pretty awesome , there's the social media internship though it pays poorly it pays and its something I love.


Canada: The buildings are hidden under the snow.

In other news , I'm somewhat broke but not quite at the gnawing- at- tree- branches broke stage yet . When I get to that point loyal reader , you will be the first to know I will have stopped writing in English and started babbling about the end of all things. James Lefebvre suggested I start a jam fund on my blog , If I don't get a job soon that is what i feel I shall do . though it may make me a charity case , straw berry jam is worth every moment of it.

ANYWAY .

The situation between crazy roommate and landlady has come to a standstill , it is quiet too quiet to be honest , and I'm pretty sure it's going to become a spy versus spy situation up in this house poisonings and all that madness .

Some things I've discovered in the past few weeks

My roommate sleepwalks - I had clean dishes in the fridge to prove it -Also he is a loud sleep walker.

That if I play videogames for more then two hours I have strange dreams. Last night I was a wizard . it was brilliant , not the harry potter kind though more like a traditional one.




Listening to : Fanfarlo-I'm a pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment