Friday, May 13, 2011

State of the Internet in Canada address


Hey, Y'all . I know its been awhile (quite awhile actually)

But hey life is busy life is tough , life can be meaner then a strict parent (not that I'd know anything about that) . Life is why I've been AWAY from keyboard for a few months. But I like to write and I write for my reasons and so here I am.

I guess ill start with politics ( I know , Discussing politics is always a great discussion point for peaceful agreement between normally sane people) So lets say conservatives are friends.

These "friends" *COUGH* seem to have well .. interesting views on the internet (i.e end anonymity on the internet , make the internet costs a similar level to MOBILE INTERNET WHICH IS TERRIBLE ) the worst part is the CRTC does not seem to be on the side of a more open internet ... We should change that.

Not knowing which seat to take will have never cost Canada so much.

Now assuming you disagree you'll argue that I'm using hyperbole

With that in mind .. what other country takes away citizens anonymity ? I'll give you a hint it's large, Asian and has a communist government.

Anyway those are my internet based opinions.

on to the real purpose of this blog (I am Job huntin Jason)

I've been only casually searching for work right now and I could probably do more but *SPOILER ALERT* life gets in the way. So for now I'm hanging out and taking care of my house.My friends no doubt know I have my reasons and I will leave it at that.

Soon enough I'll be writing on the state of advertising (or maybe ill make a state of the union style video) I feel like its a theme.

sources







No comments:

Post a Comment